The following are the Bible modules updated last May to September 2016:
- Catholic Public Domain Version [CPDV] - 31 May 2016
- English Septuagint (Brenton’s) [LXXE] - 13 May 2016
- King James Version with Strong's numbers [KJV] - 12 May 2016
- King James Version without Strong's numbers [KJVLite] - 18 May 2016
- LXX2012: Septuagint in American English 2012 [LXX2012] - 25 August 2016 - NEW!
- LXX2012: Septuagint in British/International English 2012 [LXX2012UK] - 25 August 2016 - NEW!
- New Heart English Bibles [NHEB, NHEB-ME, NHEB-AN, NHEB-JM, NHEB-JE, NHEB-YHWH] - 27 September 2016
- World English Bible [WEB, WEBBE, WEBBME, WEBME/HNV] - 24 August 2016
- Young's Literal Translation [YLT] - 13 May 2016
- BHSE; Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced) [BHSE] - 5 May 2016 - NEW!
- Arabic Bible [AB] - 9 August 2016
- Bulgarian Bible (Revision Veren) [BULVEREN] - 18 May 2016 - NEW!
- Chinese Union Version - （简体中文和合本圣经增强版） Simplified Enhanced by Ben Zheng [CUV-e] - 25 September 2016 - NEW!
- Chinese Union Version Simplified Revised 2016 中国协和版（简体）修订 [Cuv/S-Revised] - 25 August 2016 - NEW!
- Hebrew Bible: Tanakh and Brit Hadasha with nikud [HB] - 9 August 2016
- Leonberger Bibel (NA28) [Leo-NA28] - 4 June 2016 - NEW!
- Leonberger Bibel (RP05) [Leo-RP05] - 4 June 2016 - NEW!
- Neue evangelistische Übersetzung (NeÜ) [NeÜ-bibel.heute] - 24 August 2016
- Tamil Bible - courtesy of Word of God Ministries (www.WordOfGod.in) [Tamil] - 3 August 2016 - NEW!
- Tanakh with Niqud and T'amim [Tanakh] - 1 September 2016
- Tanakh with Niqud, T'amim and Strong's numbers [Tanakh+] - 1 September 2016
Under the Indigenous Bibles section, many were updated and some new Bibles were added (please see the dates) especially 29 for the indigenous people of the Philippines which brings it to 30 (now under a separate sub-section, Language: Indigenous: Philippines - courtesy of Wycliffe).
Commentaries updated last May to September 2016:
- Adam Clarke's Commentary [Clarke] - 22 August 2016
- Finished fixing (the rest of the Old Testament: Major and Minor Prophets) wrong book introductions, wrong Bible verse links that are supposed to be for other books, adding back the missing Hebrew text, adding missing word spacing in many Greek texts, and adding back some missing content.
- Matthew Henry's Whole Bible Commentary [MHWBC] - 16 May 2016
You may download these Bibles and Commentaries by going to the Download page:
Alternatively, you can also download them directly via MySword running in your Android device. Just go to Menu->More->Download modules. Then select the module type, language (if any), then the modules, and start downloading.
Enjoy reading God's Word!