We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 9.2 for download. MySword 9.2's major features are Text-to-speech improvements like New Repeat modes and Support for multiple languages for Bible and other improvements.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
What's new in Version 9.2
- Text-to-speech improvements:
- New Repeat modes:
- Continuous - goes to the next book.
- Repeat verse range - repeats a specified number of verses. Deluxe version allows more than one verse.
- Support for multiple languages (if it's available in the Default TTS Engine) for Bible modules:
- The language field of the Details table of the Bible file should be properly set though to the 3 letter ISO code of the language (See About module); or
- Go to the Download modules so that the mysword_modules.xml file in the mysword/download folder will be created and used as a source of the language mapping; or
- Update the newly created file tts-module-language-map.txt in the mysword/mydata folder to include mapping for unofficial Bible modules.
- Interlinear support for mixed English and Greek or Hebrew for non-parallel view. Hebrew was not tested as it's not yet available in Google TTS.
- Support for Parallel Bible view (Premium).
- Repeat count for repeat page and verse range (Deluxe).
- New Repeat modes:
- Option to show commentary compare link on Commentary view at the right of the heading.
- On Other look and feel preference, there is Show compare in Commentary.
- Commentary link text is the same as in Commentary link for the Bible view.
- Dictionary view's heading can now be tapped to see the word in other similar dictionaries for Kitkat and higher similar to popups.
- Added Compact mode checkbox in Preferences under Display settings for devices whose Menu/Gear button doesn't work.
- Search improvement in selections (Deluxe): management of selections (add/delete/save/retrieve) in case there are more than 2.
Bugs Fixed in Version 9.2
- Menu/Gear button not working in some devices.
- In Nougat or higher, Dark Holographic Theme, the Search history, Select verse Type selector on top and the module selector of the Editor in Split mode (Deluxe) are not easily readable.
- Summary (Deluxe) bugs:
- Commentary and map links are included.
- Summary sentences don't have the original accents/diacritics where as the Summary highlight have them.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!