We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 10.0 for download. MySword 10.0's major features are People relationship/ancestry tree/diagram and other improvements and bugfixes.
As this month of March marks the eight birthday of MySword, we are celebrating this with the release of MySword 10.0!
Please go to the Download MySword page.
What's new in Version 10.0
- People relationship (ancestor/descendant) diagram for Kitkat and higher:
- Switch between Regular left to right tree view or Radial view.
- Expand/collapse ancestor and descendant line.
- Show information about a person including verses he/she is found.
Enable the feature in Preferences->Other Look and Feel (or just search for people).
The first image below shows David's family tree in the Default Horizontal Tree view while the second shows Joseph's family tree in the Radial view in Dark mode.
- Navigation bar (bottom for those without hardware buttons) now has the same background color as the Status bar above in Material Theme.
- Highlight screen improvement: added Search in the Menu to search the Bible for occurrences of the highlight.
- New display preference: Compact view page scroller (show or hide).
- New Bible view preference (Deluxe): Hide annotations. Hides notes, tags, custom cross-references, Bible pictures, embedded Bible commentary, commentary links, map links and people links (per split window).
Bugs Fixed in Version 10.0
- Red circle location markers in Maps are no longer showing in Chrome/WebView 72.0.3226.96 update.
- Dark Holographic Theme for Android Pie shows a menu with black text over dark gray background:
- Full screen then tap alternate Menu (upper right).
- Overflow Menu (top right) for all screens.
- Select Journal entry could crash in Android Pie if the Id box is not focused.
- Search Highlight don't remember properly the highlight upon return from the main screen (it's usually one less in color position).
- Edit Cross References (Deluxe) crashes on Remove and there are no references.
- Format (Deluxe) crashes on very short verse with 10 or less characters (e.g. 1Th 5:17 Korean).
- Horizontal scrolling (Deluxe):
- Division has ugly blurring if with image background. If using prebuilt Color theme, just reselect it; otherwise, please edit the custom Color Theme, check then uncheck the Tile then save again.
- The horizontal scroll bar is thick in some devices like Samsung.
- Page navigation does not go to the end in some devices though swiping still works.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!