We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 10.2 for download. MySword 10.2's major features are improved Copy verse range and journal entry as Scratch pad.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
What's new in Version 10.2
- Main window Copy (all text or page, current verse, verse range) improvements when WYSIWYG Editor is used:
- Copy will include both HTML and plain text versions for the Clipboard. MS Word and Chrome-based apps like GMail supports the HTML version, others just plain text but without the old MySword Wiki tags.
- Copy settings for Copy verse range (Premium) with the following options:
- Place verse ref at the end
- Complete book name
- Verse per line
- Retain paragraph and poetry
- Make links work outside MySword
- Link format
- Number format
- Added Copy verse and verse range to Long tap menu. If you can't see the new items at the bottom of the long tap menu, please go back to Preferences and enable the new menu items.
- Designate a Journal entry as Scratch pad for Kitkat or higher where you can send text content to from:
- Selection in any module type view like Bible, Book, Dictionary, Commentary, Journal and Notes.
- Bible verse range with text
The new Scratch pad icon/button is found near the far right of the bottom bar for non-Compact mode. For Compact mode, you will need to customize the bottom buttons to include it. Long tap the icon for settings with the following options:
- Select Journal/Topic as scratch pad
- Option to always select scratch pad journal
- Option to send link only for non-Bible and non-selection
- Link format for non-Bible links
- Reset link format to default
- Popup and Search/Editor Preview improvement: support for external http/https links.
- WYSIWYG Editor improvements (Premium): Insert Bible link and Search Bible's Paste verse type of Verse range with text now has an option to use HTML using copy settings. The Deluxe Split for tablet's Copy verse range (long tap) also have that option.
Bugs Fixed in Version 10.2
- XRef and Merged Bible references popup's RTL verse link don't work.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!