We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 10.4 for download. MySword 10.4's major features are Popup dialog improvements: toggle full screen and draggable.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
- Popup dialog improvements:
- Popup can now be dragged around via the title bar.
- Ability to show full screen (but not fully immersed):
- Toggle full screen button on the top right for Popup with long content. Enabled by default in the preferences Popups section.
- Option in the preferences Popups section to always use full screen for long content.
- Text-to-speech now supports the language (Details table, language field) set for non-Bible modules (Deluxe).
- Split windows (Deluxe) Sync option for Dictionaries in Preferences under Display settings useful for syncing Strong dictionaries.
- Including HGPD (or Bibles with Hebrew OT and Greek NT) in parallel in OT will make English translations right aligned too due to forced RTL.
- Arrange Long tap menu don't remember unchecked items.
- Copy (current verse via button or menu) in Bible view in Compare or Parallel causes a crash.
- Adhoc tags (Deluxe) with long text may pull the commentary, map and people links down the next line but the width of the tag is still full width making the rightmost overflow of the screen to the right requiring a horizontal scroll.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!