Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 11.3 for download. MySword 11.3's major features are Strong/Morphology popup navigation and #Number search for Deluxe.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
- New Popups preference useful for smartphones: Strong popup navigation. When enabled and a Strong or Morphology is tapped on a Bible in the main view, the dictionary popup will include a Strong/Morph navigation at the top showing the following information:
- Blue left/right arrows for showing the previous or next Strong.
- Green left/right arrows for showing the previous or next Morphology or Strong (navigation includes Strong then Morphological codes).
- (v#/#) where the first number is the verse number which is also a link to that verse and the second number is the Strong/word position within verse.
- Second line showing the Strong and Morphological codes with Lemma, if any (some entries in the OT have multiple Morphological codes per Strong).
Note: Currently, only MySword, TheWord and MyBible bibles are supported.
- New Morphological dictionary preference: Use Bible's morphology dictionary. Checked by default, this will make sure the packaged Morphological dictionary with the Bible is used even if there is no RMAC downloaded. To force a different dictionary, please uncheck.
- Improvements on the support for ESword 12.2 bbli:
- embedded notes/references using <not>...</not> tags
- <red> and <blu> tags
- #Number search for Deluxe. Searches for book, chapter or verse numbers given via numbers after #. E.g. #777 will try to look for book 7 (Judges) chapter 7 verse 7, any book with chapter 7 verse 77, and any book with chapter 77 verse 7.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!