New and updated Ancient Greek Bible modules are uploaded today (2 December 2014) courtesy of The Word and The Word module creators.
The Textus Receptus - Editio Regia Greek NT with variants, Strong's numbers, parsing info and lemmas (no Accents) was updated. Variants were added which are by default shown in blue green for the Stephanus' 1550 edition text, red for the Scrivener's 1894 and/or Stephanus' 1550 critical apparatus variant. To toggle the Variant reading off, please long tap the Bible Preference icon on the top.
A new Accent version is also added, please see below.
The following Greek Bibles were added:
- Greek New Testament with Variants
- Septuagint Old Testament with accents
- Textus Receptus - Editio Regia Greek NT with variants, Strong's numbers, parsing info and lemmas (w/Accents)
- The Greek Testament by Henry Alford with Strong's numbers
- Tischendorf Greek NT 1872, 8th edition - with Strong's Numbers and parsing info
- Westcott-Hort Greek NT with accents
- Westcott-Hort with NA27/UBS4 variants (1881) Greek NT with Strong's Numbers and parsing info - also includes variant reading similar to TR and can also be toggled by long tapping the Bible Preference icon on the top.
You may need to download a Complete font in case you are using an old version of Android, or in case the accents do not properly show up.
You may download these Bibles by going to the Download page:
Alternatively, you can also download them directly via MySword running in your Android device. Just go to Menu->More->Download modules. Then select the module type, language (if any), then the modules, and start downloading.
Enjoy reading God's Word!