MySword for Android Migration Tools v.4.0 is now ready for download.
The following are the notable changes in this version:
- Upgraded to cross-platform .NET 6.0 supporting Windows, Linux and MacOS. Please install .NET 6.0 or higher from https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet.
- All configuration/settings are now consolidated into one file: appsettings.json. Related settings are now grouped into sections to make it intuitive. RTF/RVF settings are under the RTF section, OpenOffice related settings are under the RTF2HTMLViaOpenOffice section, and dictionary related settings are under the Dictionary section. Consequently, the orginal setting names are thus shortened.
- Support for compressed TheWord modules (except encrypted ones).
- Support for text alignment (left, center and right). For RTF, it's limited to paragraphs.
- Support for RTF/RVF font size. Please set FontSize in appsettings.json under the RTF section as it's disabled by default.
- Support for RTF/RVF color. Note that the colors may not be designed to display well on dark background. Please set Color in appsettings.json under the RTF section as it's disabled by default.
- New dictionary setting: ExpandMetaLink. Meta links (meta=_twmgc_/type=link entries) are now supported and converted normally as links. Set ExpandMetaLink to true if you want the referenced content injected instead.
- Fixed the bug: some dictionaries with duplicate entries but when sorted by rel_order don't make the duplicate subject consecutive will throw a Unique violation exception.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Fixed the bug: some RVF links with single quote don't work.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Links with &popup=X are now properly extracted (the extra parameters removed so it will work in MySword).
These set of tools can be used to migrate TheWord unencrypted and uncompressed Bible, Commentary, Dictionary, General Book, Devotional and Graphics/Map modules to MySword format. Please go to the Download MySword Migration Tools page.
Now, enjoy using MySword even more!